Praying for a Blessed 2013 for you.....

Greetings to all of you! I wanted to wish you a Blessed New Year!

Yes, I pray it will be "happy", but even more so, I pray that the JOY of the Lord will be yours. I pray that you experience His Peace and His Presence, even if you are experiencing the most challenging of trials. May the "JOY of the LORD be your strength." I pray that your joy "will know no bounds." I pray that even though you may grow tired, your strength will be renewed, and that "you will soar on wings like eagles." I pray this will be a year filled with His abundance, His grace, for "His grace is sufficient for ALL your needs," and His blessing. May you know Him in a deeper way. May you experience all that He is.

May the "Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine down upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace."

...from Ephesians 3
"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom His whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever, AMEN!

May YOUR 2013 be more than YOU can ask or even imagine, filled with His love, His power, His Presence......

Be blessed.

1 thoughts shared....:

Leah Adams said...

Tracy,

I hope you had a magnificent Christmas. I'm sure your kids enjoyed it. Happy New Year, friend.

Leah