Peace....


Hmmmm......
This is the peace I need....
how about you?


Visit the Cafe for more inspiration....





6 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

Yes, sweet, sweet peace.

Dawn said...

Great verse and a marvelously peaceful pic to go with it. Thanks and have a wonderfully blessed WFW!

Julie Arduini said...

He is peace, there is nothing, nothing, nothing like His peace. Thank you for the wonderful reminder!

Karen said...

Peace only HE can give. Joining you at WFW.

Michele Williams said...

This Scripture was read at my great-grandmother's funeral when I was 8 or 9 years old. She wanted it read at her funeral. I was so excited because I had just memorized that verse and I felt that she left it for me because we were so close. Thank you for this pleasant reminder.

Blessings...

GranthamLynn said...

What a lovely WFW. Yes I need some peace to sit and just rest in my Fathers arms. Thanks for sharing this lovely illustration.