His Love is amazing....

His Love is amazing....He rebuilds all that is broken in our lives.

He loves us with an everlasting love. He has drawn us with loving kindness. He will build us up again and we WILL be rebuilt. Hallelujah!


Please visit the Cafe for more WFW!

8 thoughts shared....:

Amanda said...

I love this... that scripture has been on my mind lately. It is so encouraging and beautiful.

I love the door graphic... so regal.

God bless you, this WFW!

Julie Arduini said...

Pure joy to know God is the Master of all construction and rebuilding in our lives! Happy WFW!

Dawn said...

Praise the Lord for his rebuilding! Have a wonderfully blessed WFW!

Denise said...

Such a blessing to know that.

Angel said...

I love the idea that when we are broken, God will build us up again. His grace is amazing! Thank you for sharing this.

Heather Hart said...

Happy Word-filled Wednesday!

lori said...

He is in the business of rebuilding! I love it!

Hey girl, when you get a chance I've got you scheduled for the 29th at the Cafe...use an "oldie but goodie" if you need to...I know you're still "gettin' your groove on!" :)

love you!
lori

Whidbey Woman said...

A big AMEN!!!!