Word-Filled Wednesday

Doesn't this make you want to shout from the rooftops?
Raise your arms in adoration?
Do somersaults?
Tell every person you know?
In Christ.....
I am CHOSEN (verse 4, 11).
BEFORE God CREATED the world, He chose me! Before He laid the foundations of the world, He knew me and through Christ CHOSE me....and YOU. Doesn't that blow your mind? Before He spoke the waters, before He created all of the beautiful flowers and trees, before He imagined the fish and the birds and the animals.....He CHOSE us.
I am holy and blameless in His sight (verse 4).
Through Christ, I am a new creation. I am spotless. I am blameless. No guilt. No shame.
I am LOVED and I am ADOPTED as His child (verse 5).
I am no accident. I am no second-thought. There is no regret. I am special. Through Christ, I am an adopted child.....
I am REDEEMED through His blood (verse 7).
I was bought back. There was a price paid. I was purchased by the very blood of Jesus Christ.
I am FORGIVEN (verse 7).
No matter WHAT I have done, it is forgiven. The slate is washed clean. I am white as snow. There is nothing, nothing that the BLOOD of Jesus does not cover. Past mistakes. A life of regret. Abortion. Promiscuity. Adultery. Unbelief. Doubt. Hate. Jesus has taken care of ALL of it. There is no shame. Trade your shame and your sorrow for His forgiveness.
I am INCLUDED (verse 13).
Have you ever been "left out"? Felt like you didn't belong? Felt "different"? Not so with Christ....I am INCLUDED in the Beloved!
I am SEALED (verse 13,14).
God has sealed all of these promises with Him very SELF.... the Holy Spirit. I am marked IN HIM with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance.....
Doesn't that just want to make you SING?
But, Beloved, there IS a "catch."
These promises and blessings ONLY come through the blood of Jesus Christ and to those belonging to Him. It is IN CHRIST that I have these promises.
Have you given your heart to Jesus? Have you accepted the forgiveness, and redemption that comes through His sacrifice? He loves YOU so much...
Please visit Amydeanne for more Word-Filled Wednesday!

16 thoughts shared....:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, I love this sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Love your post! I do feel like singing from the rooftops and dancing. Thanks for the interpretation.

Blessings,

Finally Free

SnoWhite said...

thank you for sharing those promises.

Bobbi said...

Yeah...it really does...makes ya wanna raise your hands to HIM and feel the breeze on your face...

Anonymous said...

GREAT Word. I love it.

Happy WFW :)

Kathryn said...

Amen, sister! And, if He is for us, who shall reign against us? (Reference Romans 8).

Beginning this Friday, a friend and I will be facilitating a Bible study ... on Ephesians! :-)

Laurie Ann said...

How blessed we are! Time for a praise party! Wonderful picture and Scripture and post, Tracy. Happy WFW to you!

lori said...

What can I say to THIS but Amen!

love ya!

Alexis said...

AMEN!! This is an awesome visual and verse!

Kristi said...

Yes! This makes me want to shout...but I don't want to scare my students who are quietly working. Blessings to you!

Beth in NC said...

That is wonderful! Amen!

Have a blessed WFW!
Beth

Lisa said...

Awesome verse and great message!
Thanks!

GranthamLynn said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing and reminding me of this promise.
Blessings,
Sherry

Amydeanne said...

Amen! what an encouraging post!

Joyeful said...

Tracy, your passion for Jesus just oozes out of you!! I love it!!

christy rose said...

Tracy,

Amen. It is only "in Christ" we have his promises. Sometimes that is hard to remember because we are so programmed to think that we earn what we get in this life. But with God, it is the opposite. We can not earn it, we can only receive what Jesus has earned for us. Isn't is a great, wonderful, amazing salvation that He provided for us. I am wanting to shout today! woohoo!

Thanks for this,
Christy