Where have I BEEN?????








It's soooo great to be back blogging! I was gone for a week because I was BLESSED to be able to take a wonderful trip with Brian to Baltimore. He was there for a conference and I was able to tag along....


Thanks, mom and dad for taking such good care of the kiddos while we were gone.

I had every intention of blogging on the trip. I even made Brian bring his laptop! But, I didn't even crack it open! We had wonderful time!!! We had a beautiful view of the bay right out of our hotel room window.

BLESSINGS!

7 thoughts shared....:

lori said...

Whoooooo Hooooooo! How FUN!!!
It's a great city!! (we used to live in Maryland!!)

Michele Williams said...

Looks so beautiful! Were you at the Chesapeak Bay? I used to love it there as a kid. I lived outside of Philly and we would go to MD once in a while... we also would go to Oceanside or Ocean City MD? Boy that was ages ago! LOL!! It sure has changed in 40 years! God bless...

Denise said...

Sweetie, I am so glad you enjoyed your trip.

Laurie Ann said...

I'm so glad you got to go! Great pics. Welcome back!

Alene said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. I've never been to Baltimore - would love to. Blessings friend.

LisaShaw said...

How wonderful. There are certain times when blogging/computer use and other things need to be set down and time with hubby is one of those times :) so glad you both enjoyed yourselves.

Beautiful photos. You look happy!! Praise the Lord.

Amydeanne said...

love the pictures, that looks like a great trip!