Feed on the Word Daily

Fill up on the Word daily!!!



Oops! Abigail you're not supposed to really EAT the Word!
Abigail likes to eat Kleenex and paper. When I came into the family room, I found my bible with some of the pages ripped out and her chewing on something. I didn't figure it out that she was eating my BIBLE until I found this page!
AAAAHHHH!!!!!!
But, how can you be mad at this cutie???

Oh, Lord your Word fills me and sustains me! I will be filled as with the richest of food.

4 thoughts shared....:

Shari said...

She is adorable - makes me want to have another little one. In the picture, it looks like she has a few teeth for chewing. My son used to grab handfuls of printer paper, roll around in it, and shove it into his mouth.

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

oh my word - could she get any cute - and she looks just like you, i think!! Hey - you need to post a picture of your new shorter hair - i am dieing to see. love, Leigh

Anonymous said...

She just wanted some of the bread of life, right? That is so cute.

I wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my book giveaway. You've won yourself a copy of "An Abundance of Katherines". If you'll email me your mailing address, I will get that out to you. Thanks for stopping by to enter, and congratulations.

Unknown said...

Taste and see that the Lord is good! I guess she wanted to make sure that was true! What a cutie!