Weeping....


".....weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5
I love this verse. It is such a reminder that sorrow doesn't last forever....there will be JOY again. The night may be dark. It may seem long. It may bring pain....trembling....foreboding....
but, in the morning, there will be joy.
There will be peace.
There will be comfort.
There will be rest (no matter how un-restful the night had been.)
There will be celebrating.....
REJOICING.
I absolutely love this weeping willow tree. It stands so regally near my home. I took this picture when I was running one morning. The sun was rising beautifully behind the tree. As I thought of the sad tree, the weeping willow, the sun was a reminder that in the morning there will be
JOY.

Blessings!

8 thoughts shared....:

Bogie said...

This is encouraging!

Wrigley said...

Thanks for sharing this!

Perfectly Blended said...

This is nice. :)

SnoWhite said...

I can't wait for that JOY!!! thanks for reminding me to think about it today :)

Cathy said...

A beautiful post, thank you ~

Denise said...

Beautiful.

Kaye Swain said...

What a lovely tree! And what an encouraging verse and devotional. Thank you. :)

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Love your blog!!! So encouraging to find blogs proclaiming Him boldly! Blessings to you!
Joyfully,
Wylie
www.shoutajoyfulnoise.com