Breathe on Me, O Breath of God

Looking over some of my older posts, I found this one and decided to republish it. It is still the CRY of my heart!
Oh, Lord, how I need You. How I want to be purified in You, by You. Lord, I want to pour out all of me and be filled with You. Lord, create in me a new heart. I have a vision of who You created me to be, who I want to be....... How I want more of You. How I want to be more like You, Christ Jesus. Change me, mold me, transform me. Draw me to You, Lord.

Words from "Father, Blessed Father" by the Newsboys

"Will You take what we have
A sacrifice unto You
Then create clean hearts
And, Lord, make our spirits new"
Oh, Lord, take my heart and make my heart and spirit new. There are so many things I want to change. I know You have created me to rise above these things. I am an eagle flying above.....
Take what I have as a sacrifice, I make myself a living sacrifice..... I fall so short, I need You.

"Father, blessed Father,
Lead and guide us for Your name's sake
And keep us in the shelter of Your presence
'Till we see Your face"

Lord, yes! Lead me and guide me. When I am foolishly going my own way, stop me and guide me in the right direction. I want to hide in the shelter of Your wings- in Your presence. Oh, how I long for Your presence..... How I want to see Your face........ I need You, God!

"Let us hear what You say
Let us know Your voice and all Your ways
Take our hands, lead us home
To the refuge that we find in You alone"

Father, I long for Your voice, leading me and guiding me. I know it is in You and You ALONE where I find refuge. Let all the other voices around me become so dim so that I can only hear You.... How I love You, Father!

"All adoration
To our Lord Redeemer
To our Shepherd
Who carries us forevermore
"

All adoration to You, my God! I adore You! You alone are worthy of my praise! I am speechless, I can't find the word that would be worthy, adequate to describe my love, gratitude, amazement that You are my Savior. You save me over and over......... Will I ever stop needing to be rescued? Thank You that You are the Shepherd that carries me forever..... I thank You that I am not walking alone, but being carried by You, my precious Lord.

"Breathe on me
Breathe, oh, Breath of God
Breathe, oh Breath of Life
Breathe on me
Till my heart is new
Oh Lord, oh Lord
Till my heart is new"

Until my heart is new............


Father, thank You. Thank You for loving me, someone so unworthy. You make me new. You wash me clean. I am righteous. I am holy. Not because of me or anything I could ever do... Only because of Your love. Your love, it amazes me. No matter how many times I mess up, stumble and fall, You are there, picking me up, brushing me off, making me clean. How can You love me so? Oh, Lord, I am nothing without You. Thank You. Thank You.

Father, change my heart. Purify me. Take away every impatient attitude. Every selfish motive and desire. Take away my critical spirit. Take away my love of SELF. Take every jealous thought, every ungrateful attitude.

Make my heart like You- generous, gentle, kind, long-suffering and patient. I long to be gentle and humble and compassionate. Help me to react to people the way You would. Help me to be slow to speak, slow to get angry, and quick to listen. Help me Lord, to radiate You, Your love, Your gentleness, kindness, goodness........ I want Your rivers of life to overflow from me unto everyone I touch, everyone I meet. Breathe on me, O Breath of God. Breath on me until my heart is new. Breathe on me.....Breathe on me.........Breath of Life, until my heart is new. Breath on me……breathe on me……….breathe on me………….

Thank you, Jesus!

7 thoughts shared....:

Kostas said...

Tracy, your reasons genuinely and spring from your soul, the inhexaustible source of love, to That.
A humble prayer.
It is a anthem of forgiveness, a real confession.
Be always blessed.

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Thank you, Kostas. And, may God's face shine down upon you, blessing you always!

daycor said...

Thanks for posting Godly blog's.... Your love for God shows in your expression to seek His will.

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Thank you! I am so glad you stopped by my place. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Interesting story as for me. It would be great to read something more about this topic. Thanx for sharing that information.