Prayer for 2011

Less of ME

more of YOU.

God, less of ME in all the areas of my life......

....less of my whining.

....less of my selfishness.

.....less of my criticizing.

....less of my selfish ambition.

MORE of YOU.

More of Your GRACE.

More of Your LOVE.

MORE of YOU....

...in my actions.

....in my thoughts.

.....in my WORDS.

Lord, I want to shine YOUR Light this year. I want to radiate YOU....not me. I want to be "the sweet aroma of Christ." I want to be filled with ALL the fullness of Christ. Lord, help me to put aside ME and allow YOU to flow through me. I love You, Lord.

A prayer for YOU, dear Reader-

May God be gracious to you and bless you and make His face shine upon you. May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon you- establishing the work of your hands. May 2010 be a wonderful year full of His gracious blessing. May it be full of PEACE, JOY, LOVE, and GOODNESS. May this year be a year that we all draw near to Him, basking in His Grace and His Presence. I pray that you, too, will seek Him with all of your heart.

2 thoughts shared....:

Leah Adams said...

I shall just say 'amen' to that. Less of me...much less. More of Him...much more. Happy New Year, my friend.

Susan said...

Hey Tracy,

Stopping by to say hi. What a beautiful prayer.

Hope your New Year is off to a good start.