Open the door!

Throw the door open wide!

Let Him in....

There is so much He wants to do IN you....

for you....

THROUGH you!

Please visit my dear friend, Lori who is hosting WFW here!

12 thoughts shared....:

partialemptynester said...

OH, and come in, He does!!! So glad I opened that door and let Him in! Great post!!!

Denise said...

Amen, amen.

lori said...

This just pairs so well with my verse...yesterday I watched friends walk through doors that God opened without knowing what lay on the other side...faith.

They literally knocked, and He opened....He is in the midst of it all!

I have GOT to share this with a few people!!
Awesome Trac!
Love you!

ozjane said...

What a glorious door and such a wonderful truth and a lovely comment to go with it.....truly His arms are holding wide that door for anyone who will come in.

Brian the old man said...

Amen! I love this verse! I pray He continues to bless both of our ministries in sharing His love. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week!

Debbie Petras said...

Oh yes, I choose to answer and open up the door. Happy WFW!

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Maxine said...

Oh yes! Great picture! Blessings to you on this WFW.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Amen!Wonderful WFW, beautiful graphic !
Blessings,
~Myrna

http://daylily777-myenchantedhome.blogspot.com/2010/05/word-filled-wednesday.html

Ladynred said...

Amen! Yes opening the door wide open for God will be easy for God to come in!Blessings

Mary said...

LOVE IT Tracy! I will "throw the door open wide"!! If we would just let Him do in and for and through us....my goodness it would be awesome!! Blessings.

Michele said...

Amen! Amen! Amen! Thats all we need to do.

Susan said...

Beautiful, love that door too~