Beauty all around...Gifts from Sanibel


I love to walk. And when I walk, I love to notice the beauty around me. And...when I notice the beauty around me, I want to share it! My kids are forever giving me "posting advice" and warning against "oversharing,"
and "less is more" when it comes to photos....
BUT....
I. CAN'T. HELP. MYSELF!
And, my desire is to encourage YOU to notice the blessings and gifts that are all around YOU.
You may be thinking, it's easy to notice beauty and blessings when you are near the ocean or the mountains, or some exotic locale...but oh, how I encourage you to notice 
RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE. 
It could be at the mall (I have shared inspiration from the mall!), on the bike trail, in your own backyard...appreciating the experiences around you...SLOWING DOWN to notice the beauty around you. 
I can get so busy, focused, that I MISS the gifts right in front of me. 
So..I encourage you (& ME!) to 
SLOW DOWN
NOTICE
APPRECIATE
and..
TAKE TIME FOR GRATITUDE.❤





















0 thoughts shared....: