Beloved....me?

As I continue to seek God during Lent, something I chose to "give up" in this season is 

negative self-talk

I tend to be my own worst critic and really hard on myself at times. I will use words that I would NEVER speak to someone else, calling myself names, reminding myself of mistakes. Sometimes I replay failures in my mind, repeating every detail over and over.

So...I am giving up a negative self-image.

[NEGATIVE SELF-IMAGE ]
I choose to believe that I am His beloved daughter, loved & accepted AND my identity is secure in Him. 

I am His masterpiece, fearfully & wonderfully made.    My WORTH doesn't come from what others think of me, NOT from how successful I am or how successful my kids are... NOT from how clean my house is or what size my jeans are.

My WORTH comes from being created, loved, saved, and redeemed by a good, good Father, the Creator of the Universe...the God of all creation. ❤




0 thoughts shared....: