Where are you?????????????

AAAHHH!!!!

I have been gone for so long! I am jumping on Brian's computer for a quick minute.... my BEEPING power cord on MY computer turned out to be a (gadget/gizmo???) inside of it that DIED. So, NO computer!!!!!

Brian's laptop was out of commission as well, as his office was doing some sort of "housekeeping." So.....

I haven't blogged for VERY long!

I haven't answered email for 2 weeks!!! (I haven't seen my email as I can only access from my computer....) I am sure there are at least 500.....

Please pray for ME! :)

Hopefully getting a power cord this weekend (they are $100!!!!!!!!).

Blessings to you all!

6 thoughts shared....:

Laurie Ann said...

Praying you are back online soon! Good to hear from you. Glad you're not sick! I was worried and prayed for you.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OUCH! I pray you get are able to get a new power cord. That can be so frustrating! Have a great weekend!

Kathryn said...

Oh, my! I've missed you and am glad to know where you've been. So sorry for your frustration; I hope you've had some wonderful communion with the Lord during the time you've been "unplugged"! :-)

Edie said...

Welcome back, if only for the moment. Take the time you need to catch up without the stress. God Bless!

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

I know what it's like to be without a computer for an extended time. I feel for you my sister. I hope it isn't too long before you get back on again. Have a blessed weekend.

Tea with Tiffany said...

I hope you got a deal on a power cord. I bought one from ebay new for $26. Compared to Dell's price of over $60.