Thankful Thursday


I am SO thankful for my computer! Oh, I am soooooo glad to have a power cord back!


Lord, I am so thankful for my beautiful family. I am thankful for an amazing group of ladies in small group with me. I am thankful for Your graciousness, goodness, PATIENCE with me!

This week Iris is having us ponder the theme of "life." She reminded us of John 3:16 and how our amazing God has given His life to give US life! I thought of "life" in a different way this week. I am so thankful that God has given us life to the FULL. I want my life to be full of LIFE! I want to have fun. I want to enjoy every day. I want to "rejoice and be glad" in every day that God has made!

All this to say, I am so thankful that my family is taking a vacation! Thank You, God!!!!! We are going to Disney World next week! What a blessing this vacation is. We were not planning it, but God has made it possible. He has so blessed every detail of the trip. Yay, God! Lord, I am thankful that that You fill our lives with "LIFE"- joy, fun, memories, (roller coasters!).


Please visit Iris for more thankfulness!


13 thoughts shared....:

i said...

Happy TT! Oh wow, a trip to Disney! I've never been there myself. Have a good time now!

Edie said...

Have a GREAT time at Disney World Tracy!

God bless!

Denise said...

Praying for your family to enjoy your vacation.

Miriam Pauline said...

God blessed us with a Disney vacation earlier in the year. Praying that the memories your family makes will be as sweet to you as the ones we made are to us. Lovely to see someone enjoying their life!

Aunt Angie said...

Yeah! for vacations!

I hope your time away is filled with refreshing moments---God moments!

Have a great time Tracy! LOVE you!!!

Grammy said...

I am so glad things are going well for you.
This is a wonderful post.
Thank you.

Tea with Tiffany said...

How wonderful to go and enjoy fun and family! I hope you have an amazing time.

Nice new look. I'm going to makeover mine soon and combine my professional writing/speaking site with my blog. I really like yours. Great! I pray God brings you opportunities.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Tiffany

Laurie Ann said...

Blessings all around you! Have fun on your vacation! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Rebecca Jo said...

A trip to Disney? SO JEALOUS!!!! Its truly the happinest place in the world - enjoy!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I am thankful you have your powercord back, too!

WOW! The trip to Disney World sounds wonderful! We love going there!

Be blessed, my friend!

mariel said...

OOH... I loved Disney...especially through the eyes of my children a couple years ago!

Oh, and that powercord is a priceless thing! heehee!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your great blog rating.

God's Girl said...

It made me laugh to read that you were thanking God for roller coasters. My daughter just prayed the same prayer. So cute!

Have a wonderful trip!

Julie