Making the Bed...at the Internet Cafe

Do you like making the bed? Have you ever thought making the bed is like MARRIAGE? I wrote about it today at the Cafe.....

To read this devotion, please come over to the Cafe. Click here.




2 thoughts shared....:

~hon~ said...

Hi Tracy!

I saw this devotion yesterday but just read it now for some important reason. I am not yet married but this is so timely! I really need this today. I'll be sharing it with my beloved. Thank you for this wise counsel.

I couldn't comment on the Internet Cafe because of the comment form placement but I'm glad to comment personally to you. My desire.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR MARRIAGE! P.U.S.H.

iLoveYou, my darling co=heiress in CHRIST!

Linda said...

Hi Tracy,...the comment wouldn't work on the Internet Cafe,..so I came back here.

I loved the "Making the Bed" analogy. It is so true about how we should do things together and lighten each other's load.

My husband and I have made the bed together many times and for some reason I find it happens when I am over on his side and then he joins in on my side because he sees me making it, and he jumps in and helps me. I have gotten warm fuzzy feelings when he does that,...and I so appreciated that show of affection and love for me.

Great Post!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits