Happy Anniversary, Honey



Happy Anniversary, my sweet man!
On October 15, 20 years ago, I married the love of my life and it has been amazing.
Brian, each day I fall in love with you more.
.
When we started out, we were kids. We struggled....We lived on macaroni and cheese and didn't even have a dollar for a slice of Garcia's pizza! We didn't know HOW to love one another. But, we always knew we wanted to- we knew that God gave us to each other. We've made mistakes over the years, but we have become stronger through them.
Brian, you have always encouraged me. You have always supported me. You have always lifted me up. I could never be the mother, daughter, speaker, writer that I am without your encouragement and support.
You are my best friend. Whenever I am discouraged, you know just what to say. When I am scared, you calm me. You make me laugh. I love being with you.
You are such a wonderful father. I love watching you with the kids. They love to play with you. They have such a love and respect for you....because you spend time with them....because you love them.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it
does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is
not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1Corinthians 13:4-7

Brian, you are patient. You are kind. You are not envious. You do not boast...you are not proud. You are not rude or self-seeking. You are not easily angered. You keep no record of wrongs. You do not delight in evil. You protect our family.
You are the love of my life.
Happy Anniversary.

4 thoughts shared....:

Edie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary sweet friend, may your marriage be sweetly blessed.

lori said...

I LOVE a good LOVE story!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! The pics are beautiful! What a gift...a true soul mate to spend the days on earth with...some search a lifetime for that....BLESSINGS in ABUNDANCE Tracy...

on a completely different note...I'm embracing what's "going on IN the world...determined to make a difference while not being OF it...;) you know EXACTLY what I mean....:)
hugs!
lori

Laurie Ann said...

Beautiful tribute to Brian. He sounds like a very special man! Happy anniversary.