Good Friday.....













Thank you Jesus.......


May I never forget how much my salvation cost.
In the words of a song, "I'll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon the cross."
Thank you, Jesus......

4 thoughts shared....:

the160acrewoods said...

what a powerful picture! Thanks for not being ashamed to share his Word!
Happy WFW!

eph2810 said...

Amen to that Tracy. This is a powerful photo and a more powerful verse. May we never forget what He has done on the cross for us.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Blessings to you and yours.

the160acrewoods said...

you asked how I do my writing? I use Paintshop pro to design my graphics. I find it really user friendly. There are a lot of "free" programs that you can use as well if you're new to it. You can download a trial version at corel.com of paintshop pro if you want to test it out!
Hope that helps! If not, let me know and I'll be more specific! :)

Elisa said...

Absolutely Tracy! Thanks for sharing this verse and picture. I love that song, too. Goose bumps as I hum it now.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope to see you around again!

Blessings,
Elisa