Happy Birthday, Sweet Aly!

Miss Aly.....we love you so much, sweet girl!

You make us giggle and laugh....you have such a funny sense of humor. God gave you such a gift to make people smile.

I love your snuggles and hugs. I love that you are so kind and caring and express your love so quickly and generously.

I am so thankful for you, sweet child of mine. I know God has great plans for you....plans for hope and for a future! Girl, you were born for such a time as this! I know God is going to do GREAT and AMAZING things in you and through you.....child of God!

I pray His richest blessings upon you on your birthday....this special 10th year....and forever.

We love you.

2 thoughts shared....:

Jenifer said...

happy birthday to Aly!!! that is an AWESOME cake!!!

Chantel said...

what an awesome cake!