Hiding....at WFW....and Laced with Grace!

Have you ever hidden from God?

Hmmmm........me, too!

Today I share what Abigail's hiding game has to do with our hiding from God. I hope you can join me over at Laced With Grace!

And, please visit Susan for more Word-Filled Inspiration (I promise SHE won't be hiding!).

11 thoughts shared....:

ozjane said...

I am reminded of the verse......be sure your sin will find you out. we can never hide from the all seeing all knowing One.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Yes, I'm sad to say that there were times that I tried to hide from God because I didn't want to follow His path for my life. He knows the best for my life - I'm not sure why I ever doubt...

Great picture and verse.

Pia said...

we can't hide from Him. this just reminded me of the prodigals. they try so hard to run away hoping they will never be found. but GOD!

blessings...

SnoWhite {Finding Joy in My Kitchen} said...

I've tried... but, it's so comforting to know it doesn't work!

I needed to hear this today -- thanks for the reminder.

Missie said...

He sees all!
Thanks for your WFW!

partialemptynester said...

How precious! Great illustration as to how God sees us when we try to hide, love it!

lori said...

As I listen to the Third Day song..."Were I, to leave, where else would I go? Your words of life, a brand of truth you hold..." Yes, the message just for me...how SWEET of you!

There is no hiding! Only coming clean, complete transparency to the One who knows us completely...then and only then, when we are out of hiding can His will be done!

Talk about POWERFUL ministry! Girl...I love you!

Susan said...

Oh Tracy!

This is just adorable. Loved it.

Thanks for joining us today at WFW. Have a blessed day♥

Susan said...

I don't know if you recieved my other message?

Anyhow, this was just precious Tracy, I loved it.


Thanks so much for joining us today at WFW. Have a blessed day♥

Michele said...

how cute is she, and great pic for the verse

Cathy said...

A precious picture and verse ~ Your post on Laced With Grace was also very good. Blessings ~