Word of God Speak

Grace and peace to you all today in abundance!

I pray that you will have an awesome day praising His Holy Name!

from Psalm 19:

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands."

Yes, Lord! The heavens declare Your glory- from the incredible sunrise filled with rose, pink, and purple, from the amazing clouds rolling like waves...

"...The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul (Word of God, come revive my soul!).
The statues of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple (Thank You, God, for I am but a simple woman!)
The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. (Yes, Lord, there is JOY in seeking Your Truth and walking in it!)
The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes." (God, Your Word, spoken to our heart through Your Spirit and the written Word gives us eyes to see! Glory to You!)

I have been meditating on a popular song, "Word of God Speak"- meditate on the words with me as we prepare our hearts today for worship and learning!


"Finding myself at a loss for words, and the funny thing is- it's OK.
Last thing I need is to be heard, but to hear what You would say..
Word of God of Speak, would you pour down like rain.
Washing my eyes to see Your majesty.
Be still and know that You are in this place...
Please let me stay and rest in Your holiness.
Word of God speak!

Finding myself in the midst of You, beyond the music, beyond the noise.
All that I need is to be with, in the quiet, to hear Your voice.

Word of God speak!
Would You pour down like rain?
Washing my eyes to see Your majesty.
Word of God speak!"

"To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen."
Bless you!

Praising His glorious Name,
Tracy

0 thoughts shared....: